Writing an essay can be a daunting task for both teachers and students in terms of creating and crafting a high quality essay, and finally editing and grading them.
It seems though we may have overlooked one of the toughest steps in writing an essay and that is actually selecting an appropriate and interesting topic for your students.
Thankfully I have put together a list of 25 great essay topics that might just make that process a little easier. Enjoy. And remember to add any other great suggestions in the comment section below.
If you are still struggling with the essay writing process and need further guidance be sure to check out our definitive guide to writing a great essay.
- Zoos are sometimes seen as necessary but not poor alternatives to a natural environment. Discuss some of the arguments for and/or against keeping animals in zoos.
- Imaginethat your teacher wants to teach a new subject for the next few weeks. Your teacher will take suggestions, and then let the students vote on the new subject. What subject should your class choose? Write an essay to support your choice and to persuade the other students to vote for your choice.
- Are actors and professional athletes paid too much?
- Should teachers have to wear uniforms or have a dress code?
- Since the invention of nuclear weapons we have had a long period of GLOBAL peace and stability. Are nuclear weapons global peacemakers or killing devices?
- Should boys and girls be in separate classes?
- Is the death penalty effective?
- To what extent is the use of animals in scientific research acceptable?
- What age is appropriate for dating?
- Pretend you woke up one day and there were no rules. People could suddenly do whatever they wanted! Explain what the world would be like. Use your imagination!
- Should student’s textbooks be replaced by notebook computers?
- Should students be allowed to have cell phones in elementary and high schools?
- Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations?
- Should money be spent on space exploration?
- Is fashion important?
- Are we too dependent on computers?
- Ifyou had the opportunity to bring any person — past or present, fictional or nonfictional — to a place that is special to you (your hometown or country, a favourite location, etc.), who would you bring and why? Tell us what you would share with that person
- Most high level jobs are done by men. Should the government encourage a certain percentage of these jobs to be reserved for women?
- Should students be allowed to grade their teachers?
- In your opinion what factors contribute to a good movie?
- The destruction of the world’s forests is inevitable as our need for land and food grows. Do you agree?
- Many parents give their children certain chores or tasks to do at home. Should children have to do chores or tasks at home? Be sure to explain why you think it is a good idea or a bad idea. Include examples to support your reasons.
- Should the voting age be lowered to thirteen?
- Should the government place a tax on junk food and fatty snacks?
- Should more be done to protect and preserve endangered animals?
Important English Essays Topics for 10th Class are written here for all those students who are going to attempt their Matric class examinations. So if you are also among those candidates then you are here on the right page to get your English essays topics. Well candidates here we not only provide you the essay topics but also the important essays which you have to learn on priority basis. There are almost 400 plus topics for essays from which only 15 or 20 essays are selected for 10th class. According to the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education BISE there are only 5 or 8 essays which are more important about paper point of view. So here we recommends you and suggest you to learn all these English essays as these essay not only important for your exams, but also increase your vocabulary. Beside this if we only talk about the 10th class papers then this class is the basic class of your educational career. Student chooses in this class that subject that is a student going to study in next classes like student choose Bio Science if he or she want to be a doctor and if a student want to be an engineer he has to choose computer Sciences and other wise student choose arts subjects. Have a look down for Important English Essays Topics for 10th Class.
Important English Essays Topics For 10th Class
Important English Essays Topics for 10th Class
So, candidates these are all the English Essays Topics and the Important English Essays Topics for 10th Class are only 5 or 8 which are My Last Day at School, Village Life, A Visit to a Hill Station, My Favorite Personality (Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah or Allama Iqbal), A Hockey Match, A Cricket Match, My Favorite Book, My Hobby, A Rainy Day. So these are all the most important English essays Topics for 10th class.